As a guest of 23 Boutique, your safety and comfort is of utmost importance to us.
Due to the current global pandemic of Covid-19, we are closely following the guidelines and restrictions provided by the government and health authorities to ensure the safety for our guests and staff.
Please note that guests and staff will need to have their temperature checked before entering the hotel.
Guest or staff with a temperature higher than 37.2 Celsius, will unfortunately not be able to stay at our premises.
Face masks are to be worn in the common areas and we ask everyone to kindly use the hand sanitizers provided thought the common areas as well and respects social distancing.
General Information for all guests
- All guests are required to provide us with valid ID/passport and flight details with estimated time of arrival to the hotel. This so we can make sure to be here to show you around and complete your Check In.
- Check In starts at 2PM. Should you require a later check In, please contact us directly and we will try our very best to see to your needs.
- Check out is until 10 AM. Self Check Out is also possible.
- WiFi is free of charge during your stay
- A Safe deposit box and a mini fridge is available in every room
- In Malta the power plugs and sockets are of type G. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz. (Same as in the UK)
- USB chargers are available in every room
- Complimentary coffee and tea is available in the breakfast area and in your room.
- We love kids and pets but unfortunately the layout of our hotel consists of internal balconies and open areas, which makes it not suitable for kids or pets.
We have a no-smoking policy in all rooms, balconies and in the common areas. Smoking is only allowed outside the hotel.
Covid-19 update MALTA
For information about the restrictions when entering Malta, please check here: https://www.maltairport.com/covid19/arrival/
Link to the Digital Passenger Locator Form
We are happy to announce that we are open for our guests. We are also Covid-19 certified by MTA (Malta Tourism Authority) and have strict policies in place in our establishment to ensure everyone's safety and to prevent the spread of Covid-19.