General Information for all guests
- All guests are required to provide us with valid ID/passport and flight details with estimated time of arrival to the hotel. This so we can make sure to be here to show you around and complete your Check In.
- Check In starts at 2PM. Should you require a later check In, please contact us directly and we will try our very best to see to your needs.
- Check out is until 10 AM. Self Check Out is also possible.
- WiFi is free of charge during your stay
- A Safe deposit box and a mini fridge is available in every room
- In Malta the power plugs and sockets are of type G. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz. (Same as in the UK)
- USB chargers are available in every room
- Complimentary coffee and tea is available in the breakfast area and in your room.
- We love kids and pets but unfortunately the layout of our hotel consists of internal balconies and open areas, which makes it not suitable for kids or pets. (Minimum age of all guests is 18)
We have a no-smoking policy in all rooms, balconies and in the common areas. Smoking is only allowed outside the hotel.